Muir's Fall Event Schedule and Menus Below!
*August & September will Feature Muir's Annual Fairy High Tea
*October will feature Muir's Annual Black Hat Society Hallowe'en High Tea
*October 8th: Muir's Multi course plant based Farm to Table Dinner
Cumbria Farms & Muir’s Farm to Table Dinner
Multi-course organic plant based dinner- October 8th, Sebastopol
The return of our multi-course plant based organic dinner at Cumbria Farms promises to be another wonderful evening. Farmer Garth’s bountiful harvest will provide the ingredients for our feast at the stunning Cumbria Farms which offers a panoramic view of the West County Hills.
Proceeds will benefit our heroes at Forest Unlimited, a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is to protect, enhance and restore the forests and watersheds of Sonoma County.
Seating for this event is very limited- order early!
Farm to Table Menu:
* Wine, beer, cider, prosecco, sparkling water and juice
* Beet Muhammad
* Baba ganoush
* Zucchini Chips
* Luscious Cumbria salad with spiced roasted chickpeas
* Bread basket with fresh baked garlic bread and herbed bread
* Loaded vegetable lasagna
* Greens & beans
* Cauliflower tart
*October 14th, 15th, 21st, & 22nd will Feature Muir's Annual Tea & Tarot
Muir's elegant and romantic Black Hat Society Tea & Tarot will celebrate the bewitched All Hallow’s Eve on the late afternoons and evenings of October 14, 15, 21, 22. This mystical candlelit will offer a special Dinner High Tea, a private tarot reading and take home truffle and favors.
Join us to relish in the magic of Hallowe’en.
Tea & Tarot Menu:
* Endless Pot of Tea , choice of blend with creamer and lemon slices
* Roasted Spiced Chick Peas
* Pumpkin Soup
* Fall Salad with organic greens, pears and cranberries
* Autumn “Cheddar” and Apple Tea Sandwich
* Sweet Potato with Avocado
* Mummy Puff Pastry Sausage Roll
* Deviled “Egg” Salad Tea Sandwich
* Classic Cucumber Sandwich Finger Sandwich
Scone & Desserts
* Pumpkin Scone with preserves and “cream”
* Layered Devil's Food Cake with Hazelnut
* Pumpkin Tart
* Magical Moon Cookie
* Fall Fruit
*November will Feature Muir's Annual Harry Potter Extravaganza
** Full menu and reservations out soon for Harry Potter
*December- out soon